PRO is Your Business Support Communityconnect with our Social community (powered by circle)
The PRO Business Support Community (PRO) is an inclusive community intended to help members connect with one another and grow your business in a meaningful way.
• Be kind to each other. Our community is all about belonging and supporting fellow members. Be respectful to others’ viewpoints and culture, even when they differ from your own
• Behave professionally. This is a safe space for entrepreneurs and professionals to network, brainstorm, learn, and collaborate.
• Be inclusive. This is a community of people welcoming members and visitors from all over the globe
• Keep discussions relevant. This is a community about business and personal growth and success. If you want to discuss other topics, there are plenty of other communities where those discussions would be appropriate
• Be involved. The value of this community lies in your commitment to participating; get involved, ask for and offer feedback, utilize the resources available, attend PRO Team meetings and other meetups, or watch replays where available.
• Be open to feedback. Accept feedback gracefully, offer helpful and kind constructive criticism. Always offer and accept input and understand that even brutally honest feedback should be given and received with a sincere effort to achieve greater success, professionally and personally.
• Share your perspective!
The Do Nots:
• No solicitation on the online community platform. Do not be overly promotional outside of the Showcase space.
• Non-disclosure and intellectual property agreement. Do not quote anyone outside of PRO without permission and do not share anything told to you in confidence or private messages.
• No Spamming or infringing on other people’s ideas or content, including that of PRO Business Support Community, without expressed permission.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for:
• Harassment, threats, or insulting language towards anyone. Including but not limited to sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, or exclusionary jokes. PRO is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, neurodiversity, body size, age, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in our online forums, events, direct messages, and other activities in any form.
• Sexual language or imagery, including unwelcome sexual attention or advances.
How We Moderate
Behavior that violates our Community Guidelines will be met with appropriate action, which may include:
• Gentle reminders of the Community Guidelines
• Firm warnings and removal of inappropriate content
• Removal from the community without refund or eligibility to reapply in the future
We maintain the right to determine the consequences of any issue at our discretion and are under no obligation to hare our findings or determinations beyond the individual involved.
How to Report Issues
Reach out to your Community Manager directly with serious concerns Michael@ThePROCommunity.com
Report comments or posts from our online community platform by clicking the three dots on the right of the post, this will flag them for moderation.